My little guy and I were thinking about making Easter decorations, and I love anything with my kids hand print and pictures! This quick Easter craft uses both and was fun for us to do together!
What you need:
- Wallet size picture
- Light blue construction paper
- White and pink paint
- Paint brush
- Paint only the palm of the child’s hand. Flip the paper upside down and press the palm print at the top of the page.
- Paint the child’s hand as shown to create the bunny head and ears. (No paint on their thumb.)
- Flip the page right side up and place their hand on the page as shown. Have them slightly spread their middle and ring fingers to create the ears.
- Put paint on their thumb and help them create the tail and a front foot with thumb prints. Then place their picture on the rabbit head.
- Let your kiddo create a fun Spring picture with their bunny. We ended up adding a thumbprint as an arm for our bunny to hold a carrot. 🙂