School has been in session for a couple of weeks now and school pictures are coming up soon! Here are a few tips on how to prepare to get the best photo possible.
- Wear a solid color shirt. Whites and prints do not photograph well, but layering 2 different solid colors is okay.
- A small, simple necklace and/or earrings are just fine. Make sure to be careful not to go too large.
- Hair photographs best when left down with no adornments. Consider a light application of hairspray or gel, etc. to hold hair in place as best possible.
- When making clothing and jewelry selections, as well as when fixing hair, make sure to lean more towards more classic, not super trendy styles.
- Help your child practice smiling and sitting up straight, no slouching!
- Let your children know that school pictures are not scary. We are there to take a great pictures of them to share with everyone that loves them!
If you would like to see a short video with examples on this topic, as well as some “don’ts”, please click on the link below:
Have an awesome day!