So I was thinking outside of the box here, and trying to use things I have laying around my craft room. Here is a fun twist using an inexpensive acrylic frame.
What you need:
- 5×7 School Picture
- 8×10 Acrylic Frame
- Mini clothespins
- Scrapbook paper
- Exacto knife and/or Scissors
- Glue Stick
- Scrapbook punches
- Scrapbook stickers
- Mod podge
- Sponge Brush
- Cut your scrapbook paper to fit the front of the frame and then glue the paper to the front of the acrylic.
- Decide what other stickers, paper cut outs, or punch designs you would like to use and adhere them. I cut out birds to sit on the twine and the word “Love” in a fun font.
- Optional: If you you like to have a harder, slicker finish over your paper you can apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over the design with a sponge brush. Make sure to let it dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Tie the twine around the frame.
- Use small clothespins to pin the picture to the twine.