I have been working on some inexpensive ways to make some fun and trendy picture frames. Using just a few items I was able to pull together this cute burlap frame.
What you need:
- Inexpensive 5×7 frame
- 8.5″x11″ laminated burlap sheet
- Flower Embellishment
- Hot Glue Gun and sticks
- X-acto knife
- Cutting mat
What to do:
1. Use your Sharpie and measurements on cutting mat to mark the burlap to 7.5″x10″. Cut the burlap to these measurements and wrap around the frame securing with hot glue.
2. Cut an X in the burlap in the center of the frame.
4. Flip over the frame- this is what the front should look like.
5. Wrap ribbon around one side and the bottom, securing with hot glue. Then glue on flower embellishment.