I was wanting a fun creative way to write notes, reminders, and To Do lists for our family. So, I took advantage of the chalkboard trend, and added a few personalized touches!
What you need:
- Wallet or Exchange size school pictures
- 3″ Burlap Ribbon
- Small Binder Clamps
- Silk Flowers, Ribbon and/or other embellishments
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
1. Hot glue the burlap ribbon to the chalkboard.
2. This is what the edges will look like when they are completed.
3. Place a brad in the back hole of a binder clip.
4. Use the brads to hold the binder clips in place wherever you would like a school picture to be placed.
5. Place the pictures in the binder clips.6. Hot glue silk flowers, ribbon or any other embellishments to finish off the border.