In preparation for Christmas, my kids and I have been doing a few crafts to put us in the holiday mood! We took a field trip through a local big box store and found a few things we thought would be fun and simple to do. For our first project we added a little paint and school pictures to these cute wooden ornaments!
Here is what you need:
- School Picture(s)
- Wooden Ornament(s) (They were only $.99 each!)
- Paint palette or paper plate
- Various acrylic paints
- School Glue
- Assorted Paint Brushes
- Cup of water to clean brushes
- Paper towel
- Newspaper (optional if you are concerned about keeping your work service clean
1. Peel the facial features off of the ornaments to make room for your kids pictures after painting.
2. Have your kids help you paint these cute critters!
3. Cut your kids’ faces from their school pictures.
4. Glue the faces to the ornaments!
Super easy and fun way for the kids to help create their unique Christmas ornaments!