This is the second craft my kids and I tackled. It is very similar to the ornaments, but these wintertime objects can sit up on their own and add a little handcrafted touch to table or mantle decor.
What you need:
- School Pictures (Wallet or Exchange size)
- 3-D Brown paper maché wintertime objects
- Paint palette
- Assorted acrylic paints in colors that go with your objects
- School Glue
- Cup with water for washing brushes
- Assorted paint brushes
- Paper towel
- Newspaper (Optional, if you are concerned about keeping your work space clean)
1. Peel the facial features off of your objects to make space for the school pictures.
2. Paint your objects.
3. Cut your kids faces our of their school pictures.
4. Glue the faces on and decorate!