Here is a simple frame I threw together for a friend of mine that has all grandsons! I thought this was a fun Christmas gift he could use to show them off!
What you need:
- Frame with wide edges
- Metallic Acrylic Paint
- 3-D Scrapbook letters
- Braided Twine (I got mine at Wal-Mart)
- Hot Glue Gun with Glue stick
- Cup of water for rinsing paintbrush
- Paper towel
- Paint the bottom edge of the frame up to where the bottom of the picture will be with metallic paint. (I flipped the frame around and had it propped up so the bottom edges could dry.)
2. After the paint dries, place the 3-D scrapbook letters evenly spaced along the bottom edge of the frame.
3. Glue the length of braided twine around the paint line with the hot glue gun and add a picture of those crazy boys! I substituted a picture of little men close to me to see how it would look with a picture in it! I love it!