Hey Ladies- I have been playing around with fun ways to use our new Clings- wallet size photos with a repositionable adhesive on the back. I will have to say I am loving them! here is an amazingly easy and attractive craft for which the clings are just perfect!
What you need:
- Photo Clings
- Fillable Glass Block (These are in craft stores, but also in some big box hardware stores as a seasonable item.)
- Spool of Wide Ribbon
- Small glitter colored foam balls or small ornaments
- Make sure your glass block is clean and position you clings on the front of it.
- Fill the glass block with the ornaments or glittered balls and put the cap that comes with the block in place.
- Tie your ribbon around the block. To get this look, I tied two consecutive bows which gave me 4 loops.