This is so super simple, but I still thought I was a genius! We don’t eat out too often but when we do, we seem to accrue a plethora of soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, dressing, barbecue sauce, and taco sauce packets! Some of them get tossed, but I like to keep a few on hand as they come in super handy to put in school lunches! I tried several methods to store these mini-sized condiments, but they always ended up flying out of the fridge at me. That is, until sheer brilliance struck! Check this out! Yep, a cracker box! That is it! I cut it off at about 2 inches, filled with packets, and placed it in the closable compartment in my fridge door. You can fancy it up with washi tape or duct tape. But if you just want to get ‘er done, here ya go!
Happy Clutter Catching!
School has been in session for a couple of weeks now and school pictures are coming up soon! Here are a few quick tips on how to dress and style your hair for this special day.
- Wear a solid color shirt other than white or green. Whites and prints do not photograph well, and green can make it difficult for our photo editors to perfect your image, but layering 2 different solid colors is okay.
- A small, simple necklace and/or earrings are just fine. Make sure to be careful not to go too large.
- Consider a light application of hairspray or gel, etc. to hold hair in place as best possible. Check out this video on Facebook for some tips!
- When making clothing and jewelry selections, as well as when fixing hair, make sure to lean more towards more classic, not super trendy styles.
- Help your child practice smiling and sitting up straight, no slouching!
- Let your children know that school pictures are not scary. We are there to take a great picture of them to share with everyone that loves them!
Happy Picture Day!!!